Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your purchase.
All sales for this course are final. By clicking “Enroll now,” “Complete Order,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise rendering payment (either full or partial) for the product for which these terms appear, you ("Client") agree to be provided with courses (“Product” or “Program”) created by Buffie Lewis (“Owner”) or other teachers. You are executing a legally binding agreement with Build with Buffie (“Company”), subject to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”).
Please READ carefully. Your access and use of this Site and programs are subject to the following legally binding terms and conditions, which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site and/or courses and making the initial payment to purchase the courses. The Company may modify, amend, supplement, or replace these terms and conditions at any time and without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site and courses after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Introduction. Build with Buffie is a company based in Columbia, SC, which provides individuals with online courses.
2. Disclaimers. The material appearing on the website www.BuildwithBuffie.com (“Site”) is provided as either information about Buffie’s lifestyle, the courses, or stories and is a platform for online learning. The Owner of this Site (Buffie Lewis) and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to this Site. Any information by or on this Site or inside the Program is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site and/or Program, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
3. Guarantees. Build with Buffie makes NO GUARANTEES about any success that you will get from our Site or our courses. You understand that the courses have been designed by Buffie for general educational and informational purposes only, to teach you new skills and provide you with ways to build your company. Through the courses, Build with Buffie might guide decisions, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the Client (and only the Client) to make the final decisions for themselves. By purchasing our courses, you accept any and all risks—foreseeable or unforeseeable—arising from such a transaction. You agree that the Owner and/or Company will not be held liable for damages of any kind resulting or arising from the use or misuse of the courses. You agree that the use of the Company’s courses or services is at your own risk. You hereby acknowledge that solely you are responsible for the amount and type of income that you generate by implementing techniques and advice provided by the courses. You also acknowledge that Buffie cannot and does not guarantee that implementation of the courses will provide you with a lucrative company. You also agree that you are solely responsible for any decision you make, and you indemnify Buffie or her companies from any liability regarding the said decision.
4. Communication with Third Parties. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. All such linked sites, materials, and pages are not under the control of Build with Buffie, and the Owner and/or Company are not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. The Owner and/or Company accept no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third-party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Build with Buffie on various platforms, help Build with Buffie offer the easiest services for you, and facilitate transactions.
5. Copyright. United States copyright laws protect all materials created by the Owner and/or Company on the Site and within the course as original works. All materials belong to the Owner and/or Company, including those with the absence of a registered copyright symbol. This course and the related content shall be considered intellectual property owned by Company. Other examples of intellectual property owned by the Company and within the Company’s products include but are not limited to: trademarks, service marks, layout, logos, business names, course/program/module names, design, text, written copy, certain images, podcast recordings, lead magnets, workbooks, videos, audio files, and all of our paid products (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”).
6. Intellectual Property Ownership. If the Company has materials on the Site that you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
Under this license, you may NOT:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial); or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Build with Buffie at any time. Upon terminating a Client’s viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, the Client must destroy any downloaded materials in his/her possession, whether in electronic or printed format. Furthermore, if Build with Buffie discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future courses. The Company will seek any extent of legal remedies, and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
7. Course Access. You will receive unlimited access to the course for one year from the date of sign-up. If the course ends or is removed for any reason, you will still have access for up to one year as promised during the initial sign-up.
8. Confidential Information & Non-Disclosure. Build with Buffie takes pride in the proprietary information included in each course. As such, the Client agrees and acknowledges that all Confidential Information shared through this Program and by the Company is confidential, proprietary, and belongs exclusively to the Company.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to:
• Any systems, sequences, processes, or steps shared with the Client;
• Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement; and
• Any systems, sequences, processes, or trade secrets in connection with the Program or the Company’s business practices.
9. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site and/or Program, you hereby indemnify Build with Buffie and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees), and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site and/or Program. In no event shall the Company or its agents be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site and/or Program, even if the Company had been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
10. Testimonials. Build with Buffie also agrees to protect your personally identifiable information. However, from time to time, the Company may use general statements about your success for testimonials as part of the Company’s marketing strategy. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to the Company sharing your success stories as testimonials in any matter and across any media at the sole discretion of the Company. By signing up for the courses, you grant Build with Buffie permission to use any testimonials in our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. This includes but is not limited to unofficial testimonials, words of praise via Instagram stories, public posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Build with Buffie and/or the Owner. The Company will blur last names on screenshots used, and you understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
11. Non-Disparagement. The Client agrees, during and/or after the use of the Product, to refrain from making any false, derogatory, or untrue statements—whether orally or in writing—that are injurious or otherwise negatively impact Company’s Product, business, services, or reputation.
12. Payment Plans. Upon execution of this Agreement, you agree to pay the Company the full purchase amount for the Product, regardless of the payment option you select at checkout. Build with Buffie offers two payment options at the time of purchase, so you can pay in full or in monthly installments. If you opt for a payment plan, you will be responsible for paying the remaining balance. You authorize the Company to charge the credit card or account used at checkout to complete all payments pursuant to the payment plan you selected at checkout, and you do not require separate authorization for each payment. In the event your payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through the Company’s Site or any of the Company’s other courses, products, or services until the issue is resolved. In the event of three failed payments, Build with Buffie may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you.
13. Being Blacklisted. Build with Buffie retains the right to ‘blacklist’ the client from accessing any and all materials, courses, or other products or services the Owner offers in the event that the Client does not pay their bills or if our intellectual property is stolen. If the issue is payment-related, the Client will be taken off the blacklist once the payment is made in full.
14. Refund Policy.
The company does not offer refunds. Please contact our support team at email@example.com if any issues arise. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies, and guidelines of the Company linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and the Company relating to your use of this Site and/or Program. This Agreement supersedes any prior understandings, agreements (oral or written), claims, or representations made by the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by the Company.
15. Governing Law. Build with Buffie is located in South Carolina, USA, and is subject to the applicable laws governing South Carolina, USA. The governing law for this agreement is the laws of South Carolina, USA.
17. Execution. You agree to accept the above Agreement in its entirety when you select and confirm “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” on the Product checkout page and by rendering the first payment.